- Savings account for health
- Dental Insurance
- Employee discount
- Insurance for health
- Referral program
- Driver’s license
- GED or high school diploma
- 21 years old or older
Register for a $1,200 Bonus
Residential Sales Field Inspector – $60-100k+ First Year Potential
Turner Pest Control has provided outstanding service to residential and commercial customers for over 50 years. We are committed to being at the forefront of our industry and have been able to improve the services, technologies, and methods we offer. We will continue to innovate and provide the best possible experience for our customers as we expand throughout the southeast. We currently have 15 branches and 60,000+ customers. This position is critical for our growth.
Summary of Job:
A successful salesperson will find new sales opportunities and close enough sales to meet quotas. The successful candidate will be responsible for increasing income and revenue through managing customers, generating leads and managing the sales of our services.
Turner Pest Control’s most important service is our customer’s peace of mind. We are a family-friendly pest control company that is growing rapidly throughout Florida. Our professionals work together to provide high-quality pest control services for our community. We are proud of them. We are looking for a Residential Sales Field Inspector to join our team and continue our company’s growth. Ideal candidates can communicate well, have good organizational skills, and be self-motivated. Our field inspectors are supported by a team of pest management professionals but work independently during the day. This position may be for you if you want a job that allows you to travel, learn new things daily, and interact with many customers as a Home Inspector in Rainier. The position’s responsibilities include inspecting customer homes from exterior and interior to determine their service needs. To meet and exceed quotas, a residential sales inspector must be able to identify new opportunities and close leads. We provide all the training you need to start your career as a pest management professional. We also offer continuing education to keep up-to-date on the most recent developments in pest management.
We seek a qualified residential sales inspector to help us develop sales strategies and find new customers.
A Residential Sales Field Inspector performs the following duties:
* To determine the service requirements, inspect the exterior and interior of customers’ homes
* During inspections, access crawl spaces and attics
* Schedule sales appointments
* Prospect new business sales by cold-calling, networking and telemarketing
* Present sales presentations to customers. This includes explaining pest problems to them, explaining our services to solve them, and setting realistic expectations for resolving these issues.
* Explain the procedures to customers and get customer signatures.
* Exceed or meet established sales goals
* Take part in community events to keep your presence and generate new leads
* Find both lead-driven and self-generated business opportunities
* Communicate service configurations with the corporate offices to ensure accounts are properly opened
* Cross-sell existing customers and new clients with our many services, including pest control, lawn, termite and pest control services
* Complaint resolution and problem-solving
* A high school diploma or equivalent is required
* Must be at minimum 21 years old
* Valid Florida driver’s license must be in good standing with no violations
* You must have experience in sales outside of the company.
* Must be a self-starter and able to work independently
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
The position requires that the employee drives daily within the territory assigned to perform pest control inspections and sales. The employee will use standard office equipment, including computers, tablets, phones, and cell phones, as well as standard office equipment.